Welcome to the Academy Spouses' Club...
The USAFA ASC is a group of spouses living in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado Springs, Colorado. We are dedicated to providing our members wonderful opportunities to expand their social interactions through Monthly Socials and Recreational Groups, while at the same time offering ventures to raise the quality of life both on our base and in the surrounding community.
Thanks to our philanthropic work, we are proud to award yearly scholarships to military children, military spouses as well as numerous donations to charitable causes, in both the military and civilian sector.
Please join us during your time here at the Air Force Academy. We are offering membership opportunities to anyone affiliated with USAFA. We are confident that in the process you will both meet new friends and leave a lasting impression on our base and community!
Academy Spouses' Club Updates can be found on the:
- P.O. Box 78, USAF Academy, CO 80840-0078
- email: USAFASC@Live.com
- Contact Membership: usafascmembership
- The annual Cookie Caper, sponsored by the Academy Spouses’ Club and the First Sergeants’ Council, is coming up!
- Please donate cookies to be delivered to our Airmen in the dorms and the Preppies!
- We will also need an army of volunteers to assemble the bags/trays of cookies!
- More information in next month’s newsletter.
- When: Wednesday, December 18, 2013
- Where: The Community Center Chapel
- Time: Drop off between 11:00—2:00 PM
The Thrift Shop is open on Tues, Weds, and Friday from 9:30am to 2:00pm.
Consignments are accepted on Tues, Weds, and Friday from 9:30am to 11:45am ONLY.